Fusion Green Tea
Fusion Health Green Tea contains 13,800mg with standardised catechins (antioxidants) to assist in the management of weight loss, enhance the body's antioxidant defences and promote longevity.
Fusion Health Green Tea has been scientifically proven to:
- Assist with healthy weight management
- Enhance the body�s antioxidant defences
- Increase energy and promote detoxification
- Maintain normal health of the skin and liver
- Promotes healthy ageing
- Maintain normal liver and digestive function
- Regulating cellular function
Research demonstrates that the daily consumption of 690 mg of Green Tea catechins** (equiv. to 2 Fusion Health Green Tea tablets) for 12 weeks significantly reduced body weight, BMI, waist circumference, body fat mass, and subcutaneous fat area.
Each Fusion Health Green Tea tablet is equivalent to more than 3 cups of quality Green Tea, with much less caffeine** (5mg) than one cup of Green Tea (30-100mg) or one cup of coffee (60-200mg).
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Green Tea 13.8g (13,800mg) equivalent to catechins 345mg including EGCG (epigallo-catechin-3-O-gallate) 184mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
- Weight management: Take 2 tablets daily, after a meal.
- Healthy cholesterol: Take 2 tablets daily, after a meal.
- Sun care: Take 2 tablets one hour before sun exposure, with food.
- Child 6-12 yrs take 1 tablet one hour before sun exposure, with food. Use in additional to appropriate external sun protection.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.