- Natural Food Barn will not sell its database of customer details or details about customers to a third party.
- We respect the right of users to remain anonymous and will endeavour not to knowingly disclose user identities unless directed by a court of law.
When does Natural Food Barn disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- Natural Food Barn does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Natural Food Barn may release customer information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Natural Food Barn, our users, or others.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Natural Food Barn protect customer information?
- When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access. Please note that credit card details are not stored online for more than the duration of a transaction.
What about Cookies?
- "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Natural Food Barn web site.