Fusion Health� Organic Calcium Advanced� contains premium calcium glycinate for high absorption and utilisation by the body. The essential nutritional cofactor vitamin D is added to promote calcium absorption, maintain adequate calcium levels and help to reduce calcium loss from bones. This formula helps maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength.
Research shows that calcium glycinate (calcium bonded with the amino acid glycine) is better absorbed and ulitised within the body than inorganic forms of calcium (e.g. carbonates or phosphates). Unlike inorganic forms of calcium, calcium glycinate doesn�t interfere with the absorption of other minerals such as iron.
Fusion Health� Organic Calcium Advanced� may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, and reduce the risk of fractures associated with osteoporosis. Optimising calcium intake may assist with weight loss*, and may help maintain normal cardiovascular function, blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people.
Fusion Health� Organic Calcium Advanced� is particularly beneficial for women over 40 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers, older adults, growing children and teenagers, people on extended bed rest, overweight people, coffee drinkers, smokers, people doing strenuous exercise, and for children and adults with dairy intolerances.
* In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Why calcium glycinate?
- High absorption and utilisation
- Does not cause side effects (e.g digestive problems)
- Does not interfere with iron absorption
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily
- Child 6-12 years: Take ½-1 tablet once daily.
- Best time to take Organic Calcium Advanced is at night before bed.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium glycinate 676.4 mg equiv. calcium 150 mg
- Calcium citrate hydrate 721.5 mg equiv. calcium 150 mg
Total elemental Calcium 300mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products
Calcium glycinate used in Fusion Health� Organic Calcium Advanced� is supplied by Albion� Laboratories, the world leader and innovator in mineral nutrition.