Fusion Health Organic Iron Advanced contains a highly absorbable iron glycinate together with nutritional cofactors to help maintain healthy iron stores and support energy production.
Helps maintain healthy iron stores for physically active people, athletes, growing children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, vegetarians, vegans, the elderly, after heavy periods/menstruation, following minor infection, and during convalescence. This clinically researched form of iron is highly bioavailable and easily absorbed, while being gentle on the digestive system.
Iron is an essential mineral for haemoglobin and healthy red blood cell
formation, which is vital for oxygen transport throughout the body and cellular
energy production. Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron, whilst vitamins
B1, B2, B6, B12 & folic acid act as cofactors for red blood cell production
and cellular energy (ATP) production.
Inadequate dietary iron intake is common and its associated symptoms may include
- Tiredness and low stamina
- Headache and muscle fatigue
- Lowered immunity
- Poor concentration
- Heavy menstruation
- Poor hair growth and hair loss
- Brittle and ridged nails
- Decreased vitality
- Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
- Child 6-12 years: Take ½ tablet daily.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (II) glycinate (Iron Bisglycinate) 92mg equiv. to elemental iron 24mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg
equiv. to pyridoxine 20.6mg
- Folic acid 500mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Iron glycinate used in Fusion Health Organic Iron Advanced is supplied by Albion� Laboratories, the world leader and innovator in mineral nutrition.