Fusion Magnesium Advanced
Fusion Organic Magnesium Advanced is a new formula that is high strength and contains magnesium glycinate for optimal absorption. Elemental magnesium from Magnesium glycinate has increased by 192% compared to the previous formula providing greater potential for absorption and bioavailability.
Fusion Organic Magnesium Advanced helps regulate muscle relaxation, reduce nervous tension and promote restful sleep. During exercise, it helps maintain performance and electrolyte balance, while reducing fatigue and improving muscle recovery.
Magnesium supplementation may be beneficial in treating:
- Exercise-induced muscle cramps
- Night cramps and restless legs
- Premenstrual cramps and period pain
- Nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Fibromyalgia and migraines
- Assists muscle recovery after exercise
- Promotes stamina
- Reduces fatigue
- Promotes muscular relaxation
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps maintain electrolyte imbalance
- Promote restful sleep
- Supports healthy cardiovascular, immune and metabolic functions
- Assists with normal regulation of cholesterol, inflammation and blood sugar
- Regulates calcium transport
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and bones
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium glycinate 491mg (equiv. to Mg 70mg)
- Magnesium citrate 389mg (equiv. to Mg 60mg)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 300mg (equiv. to Mg 60mg)
- Magnesium aspartate 150mg (equiv. to Mg 10mg) Total elemental magnesium (Mg) equals 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Magnesium Advanced contains four organic forms of magnesium, including magnesium glycinate supplied by Albion� Laboratories, the world leader and innovator in mineral nutrition.
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily
- Child 6-12 years: Take ½-1 tablet once daily
- Period pain & cramps: Take 2 tablets twice daily
- Exercise performance: Take 1-2 tablets before and after exercise
- Sleep & restless legs: Take 2 tablets before bed
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.