Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg may be used in the prevention or treatment of a vitamin B1 deficiency.
- Supports nerve health
- Assists digestion
- Helps relieve vitamin B1 deficiency
- Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 100mg may be used in the prevention or treatment of a vitamin B1 deficiency.
- Vitamin B1 is generally required for normal digestion and assists in the conversion of food into energy. It is important for the health of the nerves and nervous system, helping to maintain general well-being.
- Herbs of Gold Vitamin B1 can also help to relieve tiredness and mouth ulcers when due to a vitamin B1 deficiency.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults �C Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or
as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years �C Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.