Vitamin B2 is required for energy production, maintenance of a healthy immune system and normal tissue repair.
- High strength
- Migraine relief
- Healthy eyes
- Vitamin B2 is required for energy production, maintenance of a healthy immune system and normal tissue repair.
- Vitamin B2 is necessary for the conversion of vitamins B6 and B3 to active forms.
- Vitamin B2 helps to maintain healthy homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B2 may help to reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Vitamin B2 provides symptomatic relief of migraines and may assist in the management of migraines. For significant relief of migraine symptoms, use for at least 3 months.
- Vitamin B2 helps to maintain healthy eyes during ageing.
- Higher levels of riboflavin intake are associated with a lower incidence of age-related eye disorders.
- Vitamin B2 200mg may be used for the prevention and/ or treatment of vitamin B2 deficiency.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults only - Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.