Golden Berries by Sungods
Sungods Golden Berries are wild grown sweet and tangy dried fruits. These tart berries and highly nutritious and bursting with antioxidants.
- high in phosphorous, vitamins A, C, B1, B6, and B12
- high in bioflavonoids
- possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral properties
- Golden Berries have 73-95% of the daily allowance of vitamin C, and for a fruit
- They also have an extremely high protein content for a fruit - 16%
- Golden Berries are a good source of vitamin P (bioflavonoids), also rich in pectin.
Traditionally Golden Berries have been used to treat asthma, edema, optic nerve disorders, throat afflictions, intestinal parasites and amoebic dysentery.
You can also use Golden Berries in: smoothies, pies, cookies, energy bars, desserts or straight out the bag.